Regrets No.462:

on the evening of our cannes premiere we had a chance to make the world a better place. twenty or thirty of us were eating dinner on one side of a prestigious water-side restaurant. on the other side of the restaurant was the dinner for another film, including its star Mr. Gael Garcia Bernal. At any point during that dinner, any one of us could have gone over and removed his head from his shoulders or, at least, rendered his pretty face unrecognisable. unfortunately, no-one rose to the challenge...

I can't wait to see it. I love Gondry. He's so intelligent and creative, but also so genuinly... nice. :)

I highly recommend netflixing his music video collection.
"Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit." - Oscar Wilde

klimov wrote:corporate advertising, so intelligent, creative and... nice.

Yes, I am merely a zombie-like automaton controlled by media influence. Thank you for showing me the error in enjoying cinema tainted by money and attractive people. You are truly enlightened. I woe my past stupidity! :wah:

:roll:
"Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit." - Oscar Wilde

you know, the thing is, even if sometimes i don't like what klimi says, he has a point most of the times

Well, tbh, there's nothing wrong with Bernal as eye candy, the problem comes when people start to confuse looks with ability. And casting the pretty boy as Ernesto Guevara de la Serna is so wrong it's not funny...

genuinely nice:

I thought style was substance??? I'm so confused. Almost seems like the rules change depending on the particular conversation :mrgreen:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:I thought style was substance??? I'm so confused. Almost seems like the rules change depending on the particular conversation :mrgreen:
Silence, you!

Think I'll sit this movie out. I seem to be the only person who was totally bored by Eternal Sunshine.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

You two get out of my internet!

This year's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is probably going to be "The Fountain". I am looking forward to the debate over this here. 8)
"Good taste is the death of art."
-Truman Capote

i didn't catch eternal sunshine, and i have no idea what the rest of this thread is about, but based on previous threads here i cannot wait to see the fountain. :)

POAST!

Shit, I hit "view last reply", saw TC's reply and was fully prepared to post "POASTING ON THE INTERNETS ITT", but saw Pit's reply in the review frame. :(

Are you guys quoting GW or something?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."