fantasy hockey - 06-07

i have the Øfficial Kvlt Ov Ø™ league set up. i will PM everyone that was involved last year here; if you had friends/significant others involved last year as well, they are invited. we're at a max of 12 again so anyone that wasn't in it last year should confirm with me before joining. if you want in and you weren't last year, PM me.

let's try to get people that will participate this year. dom crushed us all last year, and the second-place Jets started talking shit a few weeks ago about how they're taking this year.

let the games begin!
Last edited by TC on 11/09/07, 12:51:27, edited 1 time in total.

where is everyone from last year? i know one of "my guys" hasn't registered yet but we're missing some people....

I think Kanuck for one is frantically hitting F5 to see if I've admitted any mistakes in the Pluto thread.

He will be hitting F5 for a long time. :killer:

kanuck, alexhead+wife are the people missing from here i believe..... + i've got three more people from work. that should fill us with an even number.

Wife and I will sign up this weekend if that's not too late. Everyone's been sick at our house this week, been a little crazy.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

np, hope you all get well.

Signed up, motherfuckers. Last few weeks have consisted of job search, new job, roommate search, new roommate and family "vacation." But I should be all settled in and ready to claim my rightful position... in last.

Now I just need a team to cheer for. And folks... I think it just might be the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

tim, did you two get signed up?

Nope, I'll do it today at work and have wifey do the same.

EDIT: The Unstoppable Donkeys have landed. Fear spreads throughout the frozen tundra like a plague wind.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Dead wrestlers will likely make an appearance shortly, I sent Ryan the invite and let him know about it. He'll provide Dom with a worthy challenge, methinks.

someone will have to miss out. kanuck, your buddy was the last to get invited. once time's wife signs up, we're full....

Considering the number of classes she's teaching and the number of kids she's now raising, Kanuck's friend would probably be a more involved member of the Kvlt than my wife, I don't think it'll be any big deal to her.

Is it possible to bump the teams to fourteen if I found another one, and Ahead's wife played too? Wouldn't that just be a couple teams out of the playoffs, one of them likely being mine? :P

Now if only I could get Ryan to reply to a damned thing... he's usually right on top of these things. What a twat. :P

Me, I've got my 2007 Hockey News season preview. I've also got a hankering for a Pronger Ducks jersey... for I do believe the Ducks are going all the way this season. Brian Burke rocks my socks, baby.

ok, so we're no further now than we were a few days ago. first preseason game here is 8 days away. a-head's wife and kanuck's two friends need to sign up. :)

I'll slap the missus around about it tonight.

Alexhead wrote:I'll slap the missus around about it tonight.
You'll be no good to us with twelve broken fingers and a complementary cranial enema.

Seeing as I have two extra fingers, maybe that'll compensate...or something?