Brittney colapses after crash diet

i really can't stand this fucking girl, but i just can't get enough of her troubles! it amuses me to no end, especially since she's such a "role model" for young girls. pathetic!!!
WENN wrote:BRITNEY COLLAPSES AFTER CRASH DIET

Los Angeles, Thursday, 18 July 2002: Pop princess BRITNEY SPEARS collapsed after a gig earlier this week (begs15JUL02) after going on a crash diet.

The American starlet, 20, has reportedly been living on a diet of raw vegetables and water in a bid to drop the weight she gained after her split from 'N SYNC singer JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

Britney's larger figure has been noticed by fans and the media since she started her DREAM WITHIN A DREAM tour in May (02).

A source says, "Britney usually drops several pounds after every concert and needs to replenish herself with food and water. But this time she had only been on the diet for a few weeks and didn't want to eat.

"After the concert she complained of being dizzy and feeling light-headed. She drank some water, but still felt weak and friends begged her to eat some solid food, but she refused.

"Minutes later, Britney blacked out and slumped over in her seat motionless, looking like a rag doll. She was out for almost a minute. Everyone around her was in shock. After someone shook her, Britney's eye opened and there was a collective sigh of relief.

"She was still a little groggy, but refused to go the hospital."

Friends told her former love Justin, who rushed to telephone her to see if she was okay.

The source adds, "He was really very concerned. He called Britney to find out how she was feeling. Britney was thrilled he called but it wasn't really what she wanted to talk to him about. She's still pining for him and hoping they'll get back together."

Re: Brittney colapses after crash diet

TC wrote:i really can't stand this fucking girl, but i just can't get enough of her troubles! it amuses me to no end, especially since she's such a "role model" for young girls. pathetic!!!
WENN wrote:BRITNEY COLLAPSES AFTER CRASH DIET
ROTFLMFHO!
If I had a nickel for everytime that was posted...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Come have a seat at The Round Table
http://www.gigaknight.com/community/index.php

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-