A video card with Video In (the VI in VIVO), or a card that will do it. Then just take the cable currently in your television's Video In, put it in the computer's Video In, use the software that comes with whatever you buy, and Print-Screen will do just fine.

Be warned, TV images on computer screens are blurry and ugly. Television is surprisingly low-res.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Kanuck wrote: Be warned, TV images on computer screens are blurry and ugly. Television is surprisingly low-res.
Depends on what you're using as your source, and also the quality of your video capture device. Yeah, cable/satellite tv looks like crap to start with, but it doesn't help if you try to grab one frame of video while it's moving using the capture devices built into most consumer video cards. Also don't try to capture it above NTSC resolution (720x480) or it'll look like crap as well. But I've gotten surprisingly good quality images using a stand alone capturing card (Pinnacle DV500) with video I first captured into the computer and then exported a frame from that using Premiere.