Yahoo Plug-In for WINAMP

Don't know how many of you use YAHOO, but it's my one messenger delight. I noticed that U, TC have something like that that you use in your signature. This shows everything you're listening to. Of course right now, people all over the world are stopping in their tracks cuz I am listening to QUEEEEEEENNNNNN.

Another one bites the dust........Wish I was at a queen concert in leather and wax.
"The Blood Stains, the Charred Remains, the poor bastard who blew out his brains, I've seen it all before, it's routine to me....crime scene." DEADbolt

Re: Yahoo Plug-In for WINAMP

hermnsgrl wrote:Don't know how many of you use YAHOO, but it's my one messenger delight. I noticed that U, TC have something like that that you use in your signature. This shows everything you're listening to. Of course right now, people all over the world are stopping in their tracks cuz I am listening to QUEEEEEEENNNNNN.

Another one bites the dust........Wish I was at a queen concert in leather and wax.
Other than the fact that Freddy Mercury was one of the ugliest men in the world, I have no problem with Queen. In fact, Bohemian Rhapsody (sp?) is one of my favorite songs. Well, that and Fat Bottomed Girls.

Oh, but to answer the actual post, I personally don't use Yahoo IM, or any other IM for that matter. Good old e-mail for me.

Didn't I hear somewhere that one of the instant messaging programs would let you talk to people on other systems as well. So you could get one program and talk to people on aolIM, yahoo, icq and such. Otherwise, everyone is too spread out!

I hate that program. i can never distinguish all my different names and I am a yahoo junkie. Can't take me away from yahoo :)
"The Blood Stains, the Charred Remains, the poor bastard who blew out his brains, I've seen it all before, it's routine to me....crime scene." DEADbolt

hermnsgrl wrote:I hate that program. i can never distinguish all my different names and I am a yahoo junkie. Can't take me away from yahoo :)
What program exactly is it?

darkness wrote:
hermnsgrl wrote:I hate that program. i can never distinguish all my different names and I am a yahoo junkie. Can't take me away from yahoo :)
What program exactly is it?
Trillian.