Re: the iPad

_Marcus_ wrote:Got myself an iPhone 3G yesterday and the way I see it, there's no technical gadget in the world than can measure up to it. What a piece of brilliance.
Aw man, not you too. :sad:

I'll buy an iphone the minute someone other than AT&T offers it. Hopefully this year their exclusivity will end.

As for the ipad, I guess it's for days when you're flow is heavy and you need something more?
Just cut them up like regular chickens

freakin' love this thing. didn't know how much i would use it until i had it. perfect for reading, also perfect for that gap between a 17" laptop and a phone. great device.

as much as i mocked it, i wouldn't do without it now.

I hate to break this to them but pretty much every screen shot in every ad for every electronics product is doctored. Take a look at your Sunday ads for TVs where they're showing that week's new release on the screens. Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc are lying to us about the quality of their displays just as much as Apple. Hell, that extends well past electronics. There was a good interview on NPR a couple of weeks ago with someone who does food ads for a living. They have to use the actual product, but there's a lot of tricks they use to make it look better than it does in real life. Ads are always airbrushed and doctored. That's just the nature of marketing. Oh yeah, and those girls in playboy don't really look that perfect either. And there's no easter bunny.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote: Oh yeah, and those girls in playboy don't really look that perfect either.
Blah, blah, blah, lalalalalala, I can't hear you.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?