hiiiiiiiiiiiiideeho!

Well I've creeped around the net looking for flash stuff, but to no avail. I also found a Sonic Foundry site that had a limited-time-only free version of Sound Forge, but I was a day late (and, as it were, a buck short).

Any other suggestions?

i told you dude, you and i can work something out re: software. as far as learning flash, i'd recommend Webmonkey - there is an excellent walk-through tutorial on there, complete with actual flash files to check your work. i was reading it today, actually. i still have had only limited success with flash and plan on changing that. 8)

ps - the newest version of Flash (v5) apparently incorporates many features previous versions did not. so, i recommend walking through that tutorial (obviously), especially since that's the version i have. technically, i also have 4, but...
:mrgreen:

heck

>i told you dude, you and i can work something out re: software

Right on. Are you ready to wheel n' deal? Should I email you or...?

>. as far as learning flash

I'm fairly confidant that, once I had any program, I could figure it out. It's worked for me thus far!

heck

heck wrote: >i told you dude, you and i can work something out re: software

Right on. Are you ready to wheel n' deal? Should I email you or...?
yeah, that's good.
heck wrote: >. as far as learning flash

I'm fairly confidant that, once I had any program, I could figure it out. It's worked for me thus far!
um.........ok! i've been in graphics quite awhile and the learning curve is a bit steep.... i mean, it's no Maya, but it's no Paint either!

heheheee...yeah, of course I could get the program and end up not being able to figure out jack crap! But you need not worry 'bout such things. 8)