online radio show

Ok folks. First of all, thanks for the responses re: screenshots. Got that problem solved pretty quick in an unexpected way. So, next question:

What kind of crap would one need if one wanted to do an online 'radio' show? Webcasting stuff, streaming audio stuff. So far, all I find in the searches are things for buiseness teleconferences, which cost a GRIP of cash. I do not have a grip of cash...barely a pinch. None, really! :|

There's gotta be a clandestine way to transfer audio to large amounts of people live. Right? I'm still looking...any advice would be mucho appreciated.

aha!

I downloaded the Shoutcast stuff last night...I'm plodding through it now. I'm figuring the best bet would be to use my own computer as a server. Do you have any experience with Shoutcast? Am I dreaming if I think I'm gonna use my own computer? Hmm...

Absolutely none. But using your own computer would be fine, AFAIK.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

WELL...

I got as far as getting input to register. But, my experiment to check if someone else could hear it (as seen on the DLDB) didn't work. Looks like I got me some more figuring out to do...