damn, can you fucking believe it - WE'RE BACK!!

i know, it's been a long time in coming, but the new hardware is in place and the site is back online!!!!

i just want to thank everyone for being so patient. i plan on making your wait worthwhile. i still have a long list of things to update and knock the kinks out of, but this place is back and functional!!

if i had any idea that the server was going to go down, i would have let everyone know. it was a sudden and unexpected problem. the saga is a long and drawn-out story that i really don't want to repeat. suffice it to say that "...those responsible for sacking those responsible have been sacked." ;)

thank you once again, and praise be the mighty gØre.net!!!

ps - it looks like all of the august posts and any attachments were lost. this cannot be helped. again i apologise.... :(
Last edited by TC on 23/10/02, 15:58:02, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome back to the land of the internet living. I like how your last update in July says we'll notice little downtime of the site. :)

darkness wrote:Welcome back to the land of the internet living. I like how your last update in July says we'll notice little downtime of the site. :)
yeah...isn't irony hilarious sometimes? :mrgreen:

Re: damn, can you fucking believe it - WE'RE BACK!!

TC wrote:thank you once again, and praise be the mighty gØre.net!!!

ps - it looks like all of the august posts and any attachments were lost. this cannot be helped. again i apologise.... :(
y'know you're a stuttering, degenerate fuck, spider....
:killer:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

congrats on the return!!

...and to the section at the bottom right of the screen that tells me what i can and can't do, go FUCK YOURSELF :wink: