upcoming features

As soon as the new interface is complete, I expect the main pages of the site to be close behind. Forum updates will include improved handling of private messaging and a nice ShoutBox-type chat integrated with the user database (meaning, you will chat using your current handle - no need to log in/register again.) The main site, in addition to having news (film, DVDs, music, hardware, software, etc.) that is relevant to my (and users') darker tastes (translation - you won't find news of Brittany Spears or Disney on Ice here, people), will also feature articles, reviews, tutorials, etc., with exclusive content contributed from the likes of John Neff and Mike Dunn.

I expect a working beta version of the complete package to be up and running by the second week of February (depending on what goes on in the next couple weeks with my job situation), with full content coming hopefully before March. We shall see.

I'll keep you posted. Bring new guests here if you desire - to contribute comments/reviews/news/etc., you will have to be a member. Sign up early for braggin' rites, haha. 8)