Hey, I was personally denied access myself. I had a good talk with OL' moderator and told him he better give me some access or his access to our house was going to be denied. You put up a stink!!!! :killer:
"The Blood Stains, the Charred Remains, the poor bastard who blew out his brains, I've seen it all before, it's routine to me....crime scene." DEADbolt

Well, if I have to have TC's children in order to be able to post, I'm going to pass for now. Man, talk about strict requirements for a discussion board. :)

hey, i had his children and still wasn't able to post, so that doesn't get you any favors with him. I had to lay the smackdown in order to get approval. I guess Oswald and Alexhead have little alien babies of TC's cuz they were allowed before me! :oops:
"The Blood Stains, the Charred Remains, the poor bastard who blew out his brains, I've seen it all before, it's routine to me....crime scene." DEADbolt

darkness wrote:Well, if I have to have TC's children in order to be able to post, I'm going to pass for now. Man, talk about strict requirements for a discussion board. :)
Don't think it's that tough to get in. Hmmm, if we charge admission to watch though that could be a money maker.