I didn't vote because I don't think you should use either green. I would say a shade in between the two. Actually the lighter one would look good being just a shade darker maybe. One other thing, it seems just a wee bit washed out above the zero. Do you know what I mean? It's very light compared to the background in the rest of the image. Is it supposed to be a motion trail or something?
We're Back in gØre!!!!

myFORUM

ok, since you guys are full of ideas, i've added an option for "neither" - vote!

and @nissen - yes, that's a motion trail. but, i will produce all of your ideas (all of you) then you can really vote! ;)

Shit, I still have to highlight most of this page to able to read it 'cause it's so dark...um...I guess my vote's for whichever green is lighter, then :)

Oh the dark red is it! That looks really good and it's quite a bit easier to detect that there's a motion trail and it's not just washed out. I like the red better than the green.
We're Back in gØre!!!!

myFORUM

Purple! No, Fuschia! Wait, Teal! Yeah, teal. Definitely teal.

Just being a fucker, in case you hadn't noticed :mrgreen: The Red looks good.

thanks for all the feedback everyone!

i've removed the poll since it's obviously irrelevent at this point, and i've added another option that i was fucking around with.

more thoughts?

Mr. Nissen wrote:oil slick is kind of nice but I'm still leaning towards the red. why not try some different textures for the red logo.?.?
that was my next move! :mrgreen: