Fatal Errors!!

Was wondering if anyone else was running into any problems with the new board. I seem to get a fatal error every so often and only here on this board. Not sure why but I've gotten the newest update for IE and still get it. :killer: Anyone else having problems?

when and where are you getting this error? please give me as much info as you can. also, remember that this is still beta, so there are some bugs in it. i personally have not ever gotten any fatal errors... :dunno:

Well I was wrong been trying to figure out why I get the errors, which are not fatal errors but internal errors in the window which promps me to save and close the window. Still trying to isolate it but right now it seems to happen only in my Internet Explorer at work. Just got back up at home so I'll keep pluggin at it, but it seems to only doing it when going into new posts, ones I haven't read. Then when I come back all the posts (even the ones I have not read) are marked as read. Im thinking maybe a Flash update or something similiar. Dunno. If find more I'll let ya know I was just actually throwning it out there to see if anyone else had similiar problems, didn't mean for you to waste anytime on it!