Netscrape problem

it has been brought to my attention that this site does not work well (if at all) with Netscrape. i will add this to my list of bugs/fixes that i'm working on this weekend. no promises, but if all goes as planned, i will have this done by Monday.

next step is the main site....

Unfortunately, a lot of sites don't work well in Netscape anymore (especially Netscape 6). After years of being a loyal Netscape user, I finally had to call it quits and change to IE. I was having to keep IE installed anyway to access those sites Netscape couldn't correctly (which were becoming more and more of them). Sadly, everyone is designing things for IE now. I wish they could come up with one set web standard everyone could follow, but alas it looks like Microsoft is going to finally kill Netscape. Hell, there are already rumors out there that Netscape is going to get out of the browser business and only work on their netcenter site. Where the money is in that thought is beyond me. But Microsoft is now one step closer on their path of world domination. :roll:

it's just a huge pain in the ass. the only solution is to have a few different style sheets coded for each browser. it's pathetic really.

tons of people are using Opera now. i'm not a huge fan, but it's OK. i really like Netcaptor, but that's just a shell of IE.

so yeah....IE it is. the new IE for Mac is being callled possibly the best browser for any platform ever anyway by some people, so even Mac users are on it.

more and more people seem to be using Mozilla too. What netscrape was based on, but more solid. yet more standards.

the only thing IE doesn't support yet is png graphics.

bunch of pain in the ass work for me is how i see it!!

it's been brought to my attention that thsi problem is still going on. this netscrape problem is on my list of bugs to fix, but honestly not very high. sorry, all. :?