Help!

Jeesh the Blues looked as bad as they ever have last night!UNINSPIRED. Nothing in the game all night. They looked like a team down 3-0 in a sereies and loosing the game 0-5. Then on top of that I see in the standings we are in in the playoffs by only 4 points! We could loose that with our next two games against the Avs and Wings. Since Alex's post on BJ I've lost all faith in the kid, he has to have someone as a mentor! Problem is we don't have any youngsters who we can afford to give up, so if a trade is in the future I guess Bretts a part of it!

Looks to me like it's more offensive than goaltending (I'm basing this on your injuries, not anything I've seen since we don't get most of your games here) problems. Maybe pull a trade for Richter? He'd be a good mentor for Johnson, and I think the Rangers wanna move him.

problem there is, Richter came out last week and said he doesn't want to move, doesn't want to leave NY. honestly, i don't think we'll see a move in goal. i think we'll see some more movement up front. i think Pleau knows that we're not going to win the Stanely Cup this year and has written it off and will be picking up some of the many FREE agents this summer (especially in the area of goaltending) so we don't have to give up any more of our already depleted talent. i'd be really surprised if we made any significant changes.

that being said, Carolina did pick up Weekes from Florida. so now, they have Irbe, Barrasso, and Weekes, all good in goal. you just know someone's going bye-bye, it's just a matter of who to where, and when.

i think Johnson is too steep of a price to give up for any of those i mentioned. i'd see Freddy going for one of them along with a pick maybe, but not Johnny...

...unless he keeps playing like he did yesterday, especially the next two games. i'll just bet the next two games will decide what we're going to do...