yeah, i thought for sure you'd love that one. what a tease! ;)

but hey, with Drury starting to wake up, you'll be ok. especially when you get guys like Tanguay back.

i mean, you're not the Blues or anything, but.... :P

Heh

Yeah, we're not the Blues...think we've got a couple more Cups in our trophy case! :lol:

I haven't been keeping up on your boys, they having a good year?

Blues are finally starting to kick some major ass.

so now Forsberg says that he may be able to play in the playoffs....sheesh, this is worse than a soap opera. what the hell is he doing?

:roll:

Well I for one have no problem with a Forsberg-less Avalanche, they have more then enough talent to make up for it. As for less cups in the case can't argue that but the Blues are "our" team 8) .

Leave the Rams out of this.

Looks like we'll be seeing the Av's again in early spring this year just hope that the last couple of games for the Blues is indictive of where they are going. In all their seeason has been a lot like the Avs in as much as huge expectations for the teams and not quite living upto them. In that case we'll be looking at another memorable series.

jakerupe wrote: Looks like we'll be seeing the Av's again in early spring this year just hope that the last couple of games for the Blues is indictive of where they are going. In all their seeason has been a lot like the Avs in as much as huge expectations for the teams and not quite living upto them. In that case we'll be looking at another memorable series.
i don't know that we will be seeing them. it depends on how the rest of the season goes (obivously) but the way things stand right now, we'd be seeing the Hawks first round (yay! just like old times), with the Avs possibly facing the likes of Edmonton first round. honestly, the way both of those teams are playing, i don't know that the avs would come out of it.

but it's a long season, complete with all-star and olympic breaks, and compacted, game-every-other-day schedules after that, so we'll see.

i just can't wait for the olympics right now!

ps - good to see you around here Rupe! :)

Hey T.C., what happened to the chess thread? Got too jealous reading about my Roy action figure? :killer:

(just had to use that emoticon 'cause it's so damn cool)

Alexhead wrote: Hey T.C., what happened to the chess thread?
see this forum now - just trying to keep things in order while this is starting up.

glad you like the new smileys :hal: