Does anyone have...

...a capable goalie they'd like to trade to the Colorado Avalanche? Fucking please? We look like we might have one of our better collections of forwards and defensemen that we've had in a while, as well as a goalie who gives up 5 goals a game! What a combo!
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: Does anyone have...

TC wrote:ye of little patience. he'll calm down, don't worry.

but hey, out backup goalie did the same thing in his only game so far. maybe it's contagious...
Yeah, and I've got them both on my LGB league team. Woo! I'm kicking ass at the GAA stat. A higher number is better..right?

Raycroft got his first start against the Flyers and we won 5-2...based on the kid's history I don't exactly think a permanent solution has been found...but we'll take the win! 1-4, baby! w00t :?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Budaj's back between the pipes tonight...the adventure continues! 8O

'Bout time Dallas got a little no goal karma back, I seem to recall a website back 'round '99 or so... 8)

Yeah, always nice to see us get a win up there. He's calmed down, still don't think he's the long-term answer though.