Frozen Four

While I watch a little DU hockey, I don't really follow the college game and don't think many of you do either...but man oh man, watching the 3rd period and OT of the Michigan/Notre Dame game last night, I think I might need to make a habit of it. Dudes were fucking FLYING up and down the rink, skaters jumping over bodies on the ice, massive and constant hitting. Maybe that's a testament to the hatred between the two schools, but it was the most exciting hockey I've seen this year. Championship game between ND and BC is on Saturday night (ESPN2 I believe), I'll be tuning in for sure.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: Frozen Four

yeah i keep meaning to watch as three of our prospects are in the tourney, at least two of which should be with us next year. i've been following the recaps on another forum and heard it was great. need to watch....

Yeah, they mentioned one...I think he may have scored (although seemingly everyone did, it was a 5-4 OT final).
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

T.J. Oshie
Team: University of North Dakota
Position: Center
Height: 5-feet-11
Weight: 170 pounds
Hometown: Mount Vernon, Wash.
Draft selection: First round (24th overall) 2005
2008 statistics: 41 games, 18 goals, 27 assists, 45 points

Ian Cole
Team: Notre Dame
Position: Defenseman