I posted a couple of trade proposals to the camel magnet attack and the unstoppable donkeys. If you run one of these teams, check it out.

sanscrit wrote:I posted a couple of trade proposals to the camel magnet attack and the unstoppable donkeys. If you run one of these teams, check it out.
The Donkeys have accepted your terms.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

sanscrit wrote:I posted a couple of trade proposals to the camel magnet attack and the unstoppable donkeys. If you run one of these teams, check it out.
Anti-nazi. How about offering up trades to the Germans of the group.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Storm13 wrote:
Anti-nazi. How about offering up trades to the Germans of the group.
I'll trade you Crosby for the ressurrection of 6 million jews.

sanscrit wrote:
Storm13 wrote: Anti-nazi. How about offering up trades to the Germans of the group.
I'll trade you Crosby for the ressurrection of 6 million jews.
:roflmao:

Alright, let's resurrect this shit. Not to mention the shit-talking. First, thanks to many of you for generously contributing to what has been an incredible season thus far for the Lollipop Fun Girls. I couldn't have done it without your players sucking my cock each and every week.

On a more serious (or possibly just less homoerotic) note, I'm tossing out a fair number of trade offers at the moment. I've got guys underachieving who I'm tired of waiting for, I'm having injury issues, and my offensive production is a bit lacklustre. Unfortunately I don't really have anybody who's overachieving to dangle in front of anyone's nose, but I do have plenty of solid players I'm perfectly willing to offer up in fair deals. Hopefully some of you will accept, cause it's not as much fun without big moves here and there. Blockbuster trades are where it's at! Regardless of my ranking, I'll always opt for keeping things interesting. Nobody likes a New York Yankees mentality.

My goaltending remains incredible, but nobody gave any realistic offers—I'd be willing to look at an offensive upgrade plus a goaltending downgrade, but I'm not going to trade Giguere for somebody's backup goalie. That's not really on my agenda, sorry guys.

It does look like this is shaping up to be a pretty closely contested week. Won't be any big jumps in the standings this time around, I think things are beginning to solidify a little. TC, looks like you dug yourself quite the hole there to start things off. How the hell you planning to climb out of that one? Better start making some big moves... truuuuust me, I've been there myself :)
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

I picked up Shane O'Brien as a FA for his PIM production, but in his first game for my team he pots a GWG, 2 assists, +3, and 2 PIMS. Ponikarovsky put in a GWG, 2 assists, +4 last night also, and was an absolute STEAL in teh 17th round. Trading Chris Neil for Ryan Getzlaf is paying off too.

If only my goaltenders didnt suck. They have gotten shelled lately.

I never remember to reset my roster.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:I never remember to reset my roster.
Wipe from front to back. Remember that, at least.

Who is lilhipmama2002? She was Firefly last year, et cetera. Ahead, is that your lady? If so, tell her to get her act together! If not... who the heck is it? Cause the team's just sitting there, rotting away in last place. It could do a lot better...

Kanuck wrote:Who is lilhipmama2002? She was Firefly last year, et cetera. Ahead, is that your lady? If so, tell her to get her act together! If not... who the heck is it? Cause the team's just sitting there, rotting away in last place. It could do a lot better...
Yes, that's my wife, the one with two small children, a full time job and a bad back as of late...but I have shown her this very message and she has committed to getting her roster updated...as will I...hey, as the Avs like to say these days, it's early, plenty of time, excuse excuse etc etc :roll: :wink:

Kanuck wrote:My goaltending remains incredible, but nobody gave any realistic offers—I'd be willing to look at an offensive upgrade plus a goaltending downgrade, but I'm not going to trade Giguere for somebody's backup goalie. That's not really on my agenda, sorry guys.
I sent you a trade proposal this morning - Giguere for my backup goalie and some scrub named Joe Sakitch.

Alexhead wrote:
Kanuck wrote:Who is lilhipmama2002? She was Firefly last year, et cetera. Ahead, is that your lady? If so, tell her to get her act together! If not... who the heck is it? Cause the team's just sitting there, rotting away in last place. It could do a lot better...
Yes, that's my wife, the one with two small children, a full time job and a bad back as of late...but I have shown her this very message and she has committed to getting her roster updated...as will I...hey, as the Avs like to say these days, it's early, plenty of time, excuse excuse etc etc :roll: :wink:
Hey man, we all got our lives going like crazy. :) So I'd expect we're a plenty sympathetic bunch. I hear the full-time job and the bad back to boot. But I'd think it would be fairly uplifting to see her team rise from the ashes :P After all, we play this shit to escape real life, right? At least that's my reasoning.

Well, that, and watching Pit get his ass kicked. He'll probably reject my trade offer, too. What an idiot... all the better for me to kick his ass with, I guess.

I doubt I'm about to flip Jiggy for any backup goaltenders. I also lack the soft spot for Sakic, considering he single-handedly fucked my season last year. But when I've got some actual time to invest in the decision-making process, I'll have to take a look.

A decent starter and a big bump on offense would be best. Again, though, it's gotta be mutually beneficial. I've proposed a trade to Pit (camel magnet attack) that's just that, but apparently it takes a year to mull it over.

Four more weeks until I've officially beaten every team in the league.

Sure, Kanuck's beating off all comers right now. They keep coming and he keeps beating them off and still they keep coming. I guess he's probably beating himself right now to complete the set.

But things will change. The time of the camel will come, and as much fun as Kanuck had beating off the camel last time, he'll be sucking next time.

Oh, just to be clear, I was talking about penises. You guys know penises, right? I'm sure you do.

Don't worry. The Bastards will be ready to unleash all manner of assholery come playoff time.