Pit wrote:Oh, just to be clear, I was talking about penises. You guys know penises, right? I'm sure you do.
I know mine like the back of my hand (because that's about all I can see of it).
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Alexhead, let the wifey know she's got a trade offer she might want to take a look at. And when I say might, I mean that it could really help her out, IMO.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Whee! Awesome. People are finally having some fun with the trade action. :)

Teemu! I don't even care that I gave up three good players for you... Teemu!

That's right, motherfuckers.

Girls always on top.

Kanuck wrote:That's right, motherfuckers.

Girls always on top.
dont worry. come playoff time the girls are going to get it in the doo doo hole.

Yeah, I mean they've definitely had some issues with consistency...........?

:P

It's miraculous. The only thing you're consistent about so far is winning.

Check your stats against dhn with your stats against me. You can't tell me that's consistent. Jesus is gonna get it on this one :killer:

Code: Select all

G     A    +/-   PIM   PPP   SHG  GWG   W    GAA    SV%    SHO   Total
camel magnet attack   10 	19 	-2 	42 	10 	0 	3 	2 	2.94   .907 	0 	  1
Lollipop Fun Girls    22 	33 	18 	34 	26 	0 	5 	4 	1.74   .934 	1 	  9

G     A    +/-   PIM   PPP   SHG  GWG   W    GAA    SV%    SHO   Total
Vatican Army          10 	18 	 0 	30 	15 	0 	1 	4 	2.10   .927 	1 	  4
Lollipop Fun Girls     9 	12 	 5 	32 	 8 	0 	0 	4 	1.18   .954 	2 	  5

Hey, the fact I managed to come back and win seven of eight goaltending points this week is pretty damned impressive in itself.

The Lollipop Girls know when to strike. They lie in wait—for instance, when my opponent starts his week with 2 wins, a near-perfect save percentage, 0.50 GAA and a shutout, they know it's time to get their asses in gear. He got a shutout? Fine—we'll get two.

Just because you can't compete doesn't mean you have to sit down there and whine. Hell, you're tied with Clayton, and he had the worst draft team I've ever seen.

Pit wrote:It's miraculous. The only thing you're consistent about so far is winning.
You're right. Next time the Leafs lose 5–0, they should complain it's unfair because the game before that, their six goals would have won.

hey, in case you haven't noticed, you need not only be afraid of #2, but the next several. we are all starting to come up, and things are getting pretty tight. sweet.

heh, I wish. I for one am on the way down. Loss after motherfucking loss.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Kanuck wrote:You're right. Next time the Leafs lose 5–0, they should complain it's unfair because the game before that, their six goals would have won.
You're right. This isn't fantasy hockey, it's real hockey! I'll send some threatening letters to my players regarding their unreliable play.

Please do, and be sure to scan both those and the responses for our amusement.

Crosby: 1 G, 5 A, +3, 3 PPP
Gonchar: 2 G, 3 A, +2, 2 PPP, 1 GWG

My guys are hitting stride at the right time. The Flyers are awful. Life is good.

Plus Shane O'Brien got a 10 minute misconduct for me tonight.

sanscrit wrote:Plus Shane O'Brien got a 10 minute misconduct for me tonight.
Don't we all love it when they misbehave?
"Good taste is the death of art."
-Truman Capote

stormy, do something with that trade offer will ya?

Kanuck wrote:hump
hump
hump

...ahhh.
three humps then done? yeah, i've heard that about you.

[url=http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/8370/message?msgid=92]hump[/url]
[url=http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/8370/message?msgid=92]hump[/url]

...ahhh.

do i need a decoder ring for that?