We are going to hold on with the pressing of the "Go" button as long as possible though, right? Cause pre-ranking for an auto draft is a real bitch. If I don't get to be there to choose my players, I'm going to wind up with the stupidest bullshit anyone's ever seen. I'll have retirees in net, paraplegics playing the D line, and Mike Danton ripping up the stat sheet from prison.

Fuck autodraft, and fuck all you pussies who want it. I would gladly wake up early on a Saturday to do that shit.

</excessive_cursing>
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Kanuck wrote: I'll have retirees in net, paraplegics playing the D line, and Mike Danton ripping up the stat sheet from prison.
You talking about fantasy hockey or the 2006 Leafs? heh.

I have no interest in or time for a live draft.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

ditto that. pre-ranking & auto draft reminds me of starting a risk game by shuffling the cards & hadning them out - you get what you get. makes it more challenging.

it will probably be late september. that way we get a good look at training camps & some pre-season games.

Alright, Ryan has officially bailed on it - says he just wouldn't have the right kind of time to put into it. He's the competitive type, so he wouldn't be too content with a team languishing in the middle of the standings.

I, on the other hand, have spent weeks studying this upcoming season. And I'm ready for all you bitches. :P

alright, so as of now we still have room for two more. if no one bites, draft will be this weekend. prepare your pre-rankings.

TC wrote:alright, so as of now we still have room for two more. if no one bites, draft will be this weekend. prepare your pre-rankings.
i'll take a spot.. whats the info?

just so the rest of you know, i know these guys from a Blues forum we all (used to?) frequent. we're currently having some "issues" over there, which is why i left. i guess these pool souls miss me or something, lollerz. anyway, i'm sure some of you can relate - afterall, that's how this site got started in the first place, heh.

i'll PM you da info.

btw:
sanscrit wrote:i think he left so he could spend more time building a rocketship out of tivos.
that was the funniest damn thing i read all day. i laughed outloud.

TC wrote:btw:
sanscrit wrote:i think he left so he could spend more time building a rocketship out of tivos.
that was the funniest damn thing i read all day. i laughed outloud.
i'm glad someone got a kick out of that.

well now we have an odd number of people. we need one more. target date is probably this weekend or something, i'll keep everyone posted. just want enough time to get a roster set before it begins in ernest.

so wtf, one more of you douchenozzles want in or what?

someone needs to sign up by tomorrow or the last person to register will be deleted. sorry man. auto-draft is this weekend.

I'll join so nobody gets deleted. Plus if my team in the LGB league tanks, then maybe I'll have at least one good team.

PM sent, and we are full.

draft status set to "ready", homo. get ready to cower in fear.

He forgot to finish that sentence:

get ready to cower in fear... of the lollipop fun girls.

Idea: why don't we make a fantasy hockey forum here, and give the fourteen of us access? I hate Yahoo's stupid shitty little thing, and I'm liable to lose interest part way through the season if I'm not talking with people about the stuff. I'd rather make trades than have half the teams rot away at the bottom of the standings with zero moves made.

this works, doesn't it? i mean, i can but half the people aren't registered here yet and i don't know how having a special forum will make them.

other opinions?

Oh, I thought everyone was, since it is the g0re league. You could just tell the motherfuckers to sign up? :P

I just don't think everyone else would want to see us bitch and moan about how bad our teams are. But hey, long as we keep everyone interested and involved I'm happy. I don't really want to see the league's two best goalies rot on the last-place team again.