Melvins tour blog [split from Lords of Salem]

Don't know if anyone followed King Buzzo's blog from the Melvin's recent 51 (including D.C.) states in 51 days tour over at spin.com, but in one of the entries he goes off pretty good on what an asshole Zombie is. Doesn't really have nice things to say about NIN either.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: The Lords Of Salem [Zombie]

Alexhead wrote:Don't know if anyone followed King Buzzo's blog from the Melvin's recent 51 (including D.C.) states in 51 days tour over at spin.com, but in one of the entries he goes off pretty good on what an asshole Zombie is. Doesn't really have nice things to say about NIN either.
missed those entries but would love to read them - links?

Re: The Lords Of Salem [Zombie]

Oops, that's the following one...but you should be able to dig around from there. "I don't fault anyone for making money. I fault them for being boring, talentless, inhuman fuckheads." Put that shit on my tombstone!
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."