dying is fucking gay
only faggots have heart attacks
seth putnam was a dirty jew
kyle from incantation shaved and it killed seth putnam
i died so i could tell peter steele he was a faggot
311 still sucks
etc....
Examiner wrote:AC singer Seth Putnam dead at 43

Seth Putnam, singer of the notorious grindcore band AC (whose fully expressed name cannot be printed here), died on Saturday, June 11, of an apparent heart attack. His death was confirmed earlier in the evening by his publicist.

Putnam was more an agent provocateur than a standard frontman, and his brand of hyperspeed screaming and decidedly politicially incorrect content garnered him an equal number of fans and detractors. AC's albums were best known for their offensive and satirical song titles that numbered upwards of 50 per release (their songs averaged a minute a piece). Many of the songs decried different people and activities as "gay", and prominent figures in the metal underground were regular targets.

In 2004, Putnam overdosed on a two-month supply of Ambien in what proved to be a failed suicide attempt, and he instead had a stroke that put him into a coma and left him walking with a cane once he recovered. He slowly worked his way back into performing live, at first by sitting in a lawn chair while performing vocals.

The details of Mr. Putnam's death are unclear at press time, but it seems likely that the vicious toll he took on his body was ultimately the culprit. While he may not be universally mourned, it's fair to say that the world of extreme music will be less colorful without him.
a guy whose sole aim was to offend and piss as many people off as possible with tongue-in-cheek and biting sarcasm. i respected him for that. his lifetime of putting whatever the fuck he felt like into his body caught up with him.

he'll always be known for anal cunt, but i preferred his lesser-known project impaled northern moon forest. if you don't know either of them, youtube for a zillion examples.

shitty thing is he was just in town and i didn't go. if i knew that a week later he'd be dead, i probably still wouldn't have gone, but at least i would have known.

Re: RIP Seth Putnam

TC wrote:possible epitaphs:
dying is fucking gay
only faggots have heart attacks
seth putnam was a dirty jew
?? Huh?
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Re: RIP Seth Putnam

it would be funny if you listened to anal cunt. look at the song titles to... well, pretty much any of their albums. there's like 50 songs per album.

well, i hope it would be funny as that's how it was meant. you'd at least get it.