Them Crooked Vultures

John Paul Jones + Dave Grohl + Josh Homme = Awesome! (yes, Awesome factorial)

Just heard about this supergroup today. From what I can find, they've done one show in Chicago a week ago and have another in the Netherlands in a few days. Only short clips on youtube and it looks like they are clamping down on any leaks or details. Supposedly a record and tour coming up. This could be amazing!

[video][/video]

Re: Them Crooked Vultures

Just a few weeks now:
THEM CROOKED VULTURES — which consists of FOO FIGHTERS frontman Dave Grohl on drums, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE singer/guitarist Josh Homme and LED ZEPPELIN bass player John Paul Jones — will release its self-titled debut album will be in stores on November 17 via DGC/Interscope Records. The first single from the CD is called "New Fang" and it will arrive at radio stations on Monday, October 26.

"Them Crooked Vultures" track listing, according to Billboard.com:

01. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I
02. Mind Eraser, No Chaser
03. New Fang
04. Dead End Friends
05. Elephants
06. Scumbag Blues
07. Bandoliers
08. Reptiles
09. Interlude with Ludes
10. Warsaw or the first Breath You Take After You Give Up
11. Caligulove
12. Gunman
13. Spinning in Daffodils
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Driving through Idaho Falls, Idaho on my way back to the airport on Tuesday, the DJ on the classic rock station I found talked about Them Crooked Vultures for several minutes. I was really surprised. The word has spread all the way to the podunk towns of southern Idaho.

Have to say, that album has ended up being a staple in my car, my son loves it and I probably prefer it to the most recent QOTSA.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."