Michael Jackson dead

I know he kind of turned into a freak later in life, but you have to admit that Thriller is a great album for a pop album, not to mention a lot of good Jackson 5 work. Too bad his parents fucked him up so badly that he couldn't function as an adult.
msnbc wrote:Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50
Newspaper reports pop star wasn’t breathing when ambulance arrived

The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the newspaper that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.

TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.

Jackson had been due to start a series of comeback concerts in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The singer, whose hits included “Thriller” and “Billie Jean,” had been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the past two months.

The shows for the 50 London concerts sold out within minutes of going on sale in March.

His lifetime record sales tally is believed to be around 750 million, which, added to the 13 Grammy Awards he received, makes him one of the most successful entertainers of all time.

He lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation.

There were concerns about Jackson’s health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

A life in music
Jackson was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, the seventh of nine children. Five Jackson boys — Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael — first performed together at a talent show when Michael was 6. They walked off with first prize and went on to become a best-selling band, The Jackson Five, and then The Jackson 5.

Jackson made his first solo album in 1972, and released “Thriller” in 1982, which became a smash hit that yielded seven top-10 singles. The album sold 21 million copies in the United States and at least 27 million worldwide.

The next year, he unveiled his signature “moonwalk” dance move while performing “Billie Jean” during an NBC special.

In 1994, Jackson married Elvis Presley’s only child, Lisa Marie, but the marriage ended in divorce in 1996. Jackson married Debbie Rowe the same year and had two children, before splitting in 1999. The couple never lived together.

Jackson has three children named Prince Michael I, Paris Michael and Prince Michael II, known for his brief public appearance when his father held him over the railing of a hotel balcony, causing widespread criticism.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Re: Michael Jackson dead

aaaaaaaaand that's three. wow.

yes, i agree with everything you said before the quote. he changed pop music forever (besides fucking paul mccartney, which i guess also changed music...), including the record sales model by blowing the roof off of anything prior.

and he was a hell of a dancer.

can't overlook the pedophilia, however...

and really... "blanket"? wow.

so yeah, basically - as soon as he started bleaching his skin, he ceased being an productive person. doing the nose, ok fine - i get that you didn't like your wide nose. still did thriller. after that? yikes...

Google "vanity fair lost boys of neverland," read, puke, repeat, drop any sympathy you might have for this turd.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

What does Al Sharpton have to do with Michael Jackson? I've always been a fan of Michael Jackson as a person even though I never cared for his music (assuming he was innocent of child molestation). But seriously, I thought Al Sharpton ruined everything when he spoke. I see it nothing more as an opportunity for him to get media attention and appear to be 'the" speaker of the black community.

augelita wrote:I thought Al Sharpton ruined everything when he spoke. I see it nothing more as an opportunity for him to get media attention and appear to be 'the" speaker of the black community.
welcome, and welcome to the reality of al sharpton. he has nothing to do with anything and only seeks to further drive a wedge between races. from my POV, he does nothing but make racism worse everywhere he goes by encouraging blacks to "rise up" or act differently in any way. he organized the blocking of a major highway here during rush hour once because he didn't like the ratio of black to other races of workers at a company. that company at the time had more than twice the "recommended amount" of minorities for a government agency. they of course had to hire more blacks thanks to him, regardless of qualifications.

TC wrote:welcome, and welcome to the reality of al sharpton. he has nothing to do with anything and only seeks to further drive a wedge between races. from my POV, he does nothing but make racism worse everywhere he goes by encouraging blacks to "rise up" or act differently in any way. he organized the blocking of a major highway here during rush hour once because he didn't like the ratio of black to other races of workers at a company. that company at the time had more than twice the "recommended amount" of minorities for a government agency. they of course had to hire more blacks thanks to him, regardless of qualifications.
Even more amusing with Sharpton and Jackson, is the scam they have going with their own organizations and governement contracts for minority owned businesses. They swoop in and take contracts and grants that are earmarked for minority own businesses and organizations. Then they turn around and subcontract them out to the lowest bidder, who are often white owned businesses. So the only minorities who end up getting helped out are Jackson and Sharpton. Their pockets are lined with the good intentions of others.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

b9vfl4b63q0huhm21UnueUlWo1_500[1].jpg
missed that by a mile... plastic surgery and complete insanity are difficult to predict.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Manslaughter, haha, oh my.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8173405.stm
The Beeb wrote:Police have searched the Las Vegas home and offices of Michael Jackson's doctor as part of a manslaughter investigation into the singer's death.

Dr Conrad Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, said officials were looking for the star's medical records.

The search is the second in a week following a similar operation at the doctor's Houston clinic on 22 July.

Dr Murray, who was with Jackson and tried to revive him before he died, has not been named as a suspect.

In a statement, Dr Murray's lawyer Edward Chernoff said the warrant "authorised investigators to look for medical records relating to Michael Jackson and all of his reported aliases".

He added Dr Murray was present during the search of his home and assisted the officers, who seized mobile phones and a computer hard drive.

Reports suggest the investigation around Jackson's death is focusing on his use of powerful painkilling drugs.

The Drug Enforcement Administration has been involved in the investigation because the agency licenses doctors to administer controlled pharmaceuticals.

Searches at the clinic and another site rented by Dr Murray in Houston, Texas, were carried out last Wednesday after a warrant was issued by a judge in the city.
The warrant, filed in Harris County District Court, said authorities were looking for "items constituting evidence of the offence of manslaughter that tend to show that Dr Conrad Murray committed the said criminal offence".

Such charges against a doctor for the death of a patient are extremely rare and require authorities to show there was a reckless action that created a risk of death.

Items seized during the searches included 27 tablets of the weight loss drug Phentermine, a tablet of the muscle relaxant Clonazepam, two hard drives, notices from the Internal Revenue Service and a registration for controlled substances.

Police have said Dr Murray is co-operating in the investigation.

Paramedics were called to Jackson's Los Angeles mansion while Dr Murray was performing CPR on the singer on the day he died, according to a recording of a 911 call.

Speaking a few days after Jackson's 25 June death, Mr Chernoff, denied his client administered painkilling drugs that could have contributed to the singer's death.

An official determination of what killed Jackson will not be made until the results of a toxicology report are disclosed.