Lord of All Fevers and Plague
Chapel of Ghouls
Encore:
Dawn of the Angry
Where the Slime Live
Bil Ur-Sag
God of Emptiness
World of Shit (The Promised Land)
Only two new songs. Even they know they've got a turd of an album.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Re: Morbid Angel working on new album - WITH DAVID

Fresh interview on Blabbermouth with Pete Sandoval, who now likes to think of himself as one of the happy generation:
On whether his split with MORBID ANGEL had anything to do with his religious beliefs:
"The reason for the separation of MORBID ANGEL and I was not really a religious matter. But it was my problem that I had with my back."
Oh, OK. Please, go on.
On how he feels when he looks back on his legacy with MORBID ANGEL:
"I feel great. I'm proud of everything I did with MORBID and TERRORIZER. I don't think I would wanna change any of that. I feel great. Like I'm saying, I feel great. I think all of that was like a road that led me into where I am now."
Interesting, certainly. Anything else?
On whether he would have stayed in MORBID ANGEL after he "fell in love with God":
"No, those two paths do not connect, because MORBID ANGEL… There is only two paths — the one with God, and the other one without God. And MORBID ANGEL is definitely a Satanic band. I would never wanna be back or playing in a Satanic band now that I found Jesus Christ, my savior and my redeemer, and the one that helps me every day."
He's proud of everything he did in a "Satanic" band of which he would never wanna be a member? A band that was contributing to a "world of darkness" that he spends the rest of the interview railing against?

Tool.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.