Re: new Celtic Frost material

TC wrote:yeah, and tom has already formed another band (can't remember name) stating that he's going to use all the material he originally wrote for the new Frost record. so we'll see.
Apparently this new band will feature Reed St.Mark as well as CF's most recent touring guitarist...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Triptykon.

no reed st. mark...

Tom Gabriel Warrior - Voice, Guitars, Programming (Hellhammer, Celtic Frost)
V Santura - Guitars (Dark Fortress)
Norman Lonhard - Drums, Percussion
Vanja Slajh - Bass

mmmm, dark fortress....

this is a damn fine album. wish the production were a bit more old school as the super-hot master gets old after awhile and starts to make all the songs sound the same. but i like it quite a bit. hard hitting aggro-doom.

Hey, an update, at long last:
TRIPTYKON — the group formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Fischer (a.k.a. Tom Gabriel Warrior) — is working on material for its sophomore full-length CD, tentatively due in early 2014.

In other news, Fischer has revealed that he is also working on "another musical project" which he promises is "equally dark and heavy on various levels."

"The new TRIPTYKON album is my priority. It is very likely that any other project will be completed only after it is finished."
2014. No one will ever say the man doesn't crank 'em out. :roll:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.