What cd?

I paid $65 for Weird Al and Wendy Carols' Carnival of the Animals. One of those cds that I never got around to buying when it came out and ended up paying through the nose for 15 years later. One of the reasons I try to pay close attention to what cds and dvds go out of print now. It gets expensive otherwise. :)

darkness wrote: What cd?
the words "this disc" in my post are a link. i'm going to change the way links are displayed, since you can't tell right now unless you mouse over them...
darkness wrote: I paid $65 for Weird Al and Wendy Carols' Carnival of the Animals. One of those cds that I never got around to buying when it came out and ended up paying through the nose for 15 years later. One of the reasons I try to pay close attention to what cds and dvds go out of print now. It gets expensive otherwise. :)
yeah....same with DVDs, i guess. i've paid $80 for a CD that i really wanted that is long out of print (Rigor Mortis, s/t), and i paid $80 for my first edition Re-Animator DVD....which looks freakin' exactly like the new re-issue for $25. shitty. but, it happens.

HERE (<-- LINK!!) is another one i would love to have if i had money to just piss away. the case is real metal with the logo engraved upon it...

TC you make me feel like I don't appreciate music! I have a tough time parting with 15 to 20 dollard for a new CD! Actually of all the CD's I've heard or had there are only about 5 of them that I would pay anything for! Not nearly that kind-of jack though! :drunk: