Kreator Enemy of God
3 Inches of BloodAdvance and Vanquish
Dark TranquillityCharacter
High on FireBlessed Black Wings
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

QOTSA - Lullabies to Paralyze
good stuff. beeing waiting long enough. more mellow than usual overall.
Lewis Black - everything i can get my hands on
simply hilarious guy.
Jodie Foster's Army [JFA] - discog
ah, ye olde school skatecore
Lock Up - discog+boots
the best of the fastest, a death metal "super band"
Exmortem - Nihilistic Contentment
straight forward death metal, but fast and actually good for a change

d'oh
Last edited by Alexhead on 14/02/05, 13:49:52, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

TC wrote:QOTSA - Lullabies to Paralyze
good stuff. beeing waiting long enough. more mellow than usual overall.
???

Stupid lousy well-connected internet types...
TC wrote:Jodie Foster's Army [JFA] - discog

Heh, I used to love those guys about a million years ago...even caught them on the "let's cash in on the 1990s punk rock thing" reunion tour back in '95 or so. Linus and Lucy never sounded so good.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

TC wrote:Lewis Black - everything i can get my hands on
simply hilarious guy.
I share the love.
"Good taste is the death of art."
-Truman Capote

Bloodbath Nightmares Made Flesh
Burnt By the SunPerfect is the Enemy of the Good
Slayer Seasons in the Abyss
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

M. Ward Transistor Radio

Iron & Wine Woman King

Doves Some Cities

Vital RemainsDechristianize
Super-satanic death metal with Glen Benton on vox. Crappy sound mix, but the music is pretty sick. Great guitar soloing.
Mondo GeneratorCocaine Rodeo
One of those rare, rare occasions where A-head is right about an album. Heh.
Napalm DeathThe Code Is Red ... Long Live the Code
Just got it, sounds good so far.

i can't stand that vital remains album. i think it's one of the biggest cliched piles of crap to come out in recent years.

The sound mix is pretty awful, but it's got some good stuff going on there.

Found these in my mailbox at work:

NightrageDescent into Chaos
Album No. 2 from the group featuring Tomas Lindberg and others. So far sounds a lot more focused than the original, fewer forays into Kip Winger wussdom.
Despised IconThe Healing Process
Actually haven't tossed it in the player yet. Press notes say it will appeal to fans of Dying Fetus, Nasum and Premonitions of War, "while still being able to catch the attention of fans ranging from Morbid Angel to Terror, among others." Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean...

Napalm Death - The Code is Red... Long Live The Code
Anaal Nathrakh - When Fire Rains Down From The Sky, Mankind Will Reap As It Has Sown
System of a Down - Mezmerize
A Silver Mt. Zion - He has left us alone, but shafts of light sometimes grace the corner of our rooms
Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. 2
Magdalena Kozena - Lamento
Makanak - A D D Genius
Tortoise - TNT
Brian Wilson - Smile
Audioslave - Out of Exile
Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/dovzhenko

System of a DownMezmerize
MudvayneLost and Found
FantomasSuspended Animation
Black SabbathBorn Again demos
Harkonin
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith soundtrack

Fantomas – Suspended Animation
I have that too, supposedly harking back to the debut album (vignettes). Shall give it a whirl today.

I have to say, the new SOAD is fantastic!

Bloc Party Silent Alarm
Autolux Future Perfect
Elliott Smith live mix from Proctor X