Re: Willy's Wonderland

TC wrote:
_Marcus_ wrote:So this is the Five Nights at Freddy's film then?
i don't know what that is.
Old man ;) FNaF is a very popular horror videogame where the protagonist has to survive at Freddy's, a Chuck E' Cheese-esque place where the mechanical puppets come alive at night and try to murder you.

Re: Recent movie playlist

Willy's Wonderland - A completely stupid, fun Nic Cage-vehicle clearly based on the Five Nights at Freddy's-games. Cage
doesn't speak a word throughout the film and yet his presence is very much felt
. It's not his best performance, not even close, but he has the intensity to make this dumb film work. Have to say I really like late era Cage. Mandy (!), Color out of Space and this - he's doing good work.

Re: Willy's Wonderland

watched this last night. extremely weird film. as weird as you think it probably is, it's probably weirder. i did enjoy it, but at the end my wife and i looked at each other and just said "why?" definitely odd, and at times, oddly satisfying. cage's to-an-extreme-fault OCD-ness is easily the best part. it's kind of wonderful. and the end is even more inexplicable than the rest of the film. but, sure man. ok. any self-respecting cage fan should watch this for sure. any general horror fan or fan of movies in general? probably not necessary to watch.