Clarice [CBS]

the fantastic hannibal gets canceled, but we get this.

[youtube][/youtube]

the comments on that video are all "no. hannibal s4." there are some other good ones too:
"A show no one wanted about a character only made interesting by a character legally not allowed to be mentioned on this show and done better elsewhere."
"Imagine this being aired and Hannibal not being given a season 4. By the way, we already watched "Clarice" explored in every way possible, it was called The X-Files. But sure, let's have yet another law enforcement procedural with a bad cast."

i'll check it out, but can't see how it would break new ground. wow, a dramatic fbi procedural. amazing.

Re: Clarice [CBS]

i just don't understand spending the kind of money it must be to acquire marquee licenses if your entire intent is to water them down to lowest common denominator shit. insane.

I think the idea is the name alone will bring in views, then who cares what they actually show. I mean, why are they making new Star Trek series and then going out of their way to make them antithetical to everything Star Trek was? Because they know they'll get a certain amount of viewers just by the name alone.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Never seen Good Flight. Discovery had a couple of okay episodes here and there. At least every now and then they remembered the show has other characters than Burnhan. But then they forgot that. And the less said about the cause of the Burn the better.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

so i got a free year sub to paramount+. i looked through it for this only to discover not only has the show been canceled, but it's been pulled from the service entirely. so i finally got the sub and can't even watch it. seems like some people liked the show, from what i found researching why it wasn't on the service. guess i'll never know lol. like how the Showtime streaming service doesn't have Masters Of Sex, one of their recent marquee shows. crazy.