Lovecraft Country

[youtube][/youtube]

can't wait to learn about how terrible white people are in this. the casting has to be a stab at HPL's personal beliefs, i assume. hopefully he at least keeps true to the source material as much as possible.

Re: Lovecraft Country

third episode was kind of a yawn fest filled with classic mid-20th century suburban racism that we've all seen a zillion times before. until the end, then it sort of circled back to the main story. preview indicates we'll spend more time with that (hopefully). i'll keep watching, but sure feels like a pretty weird time to be showing every cop as racist in every episode.

for anyone who thought, "you know what this show is missing? some hardcore gay sex scenes," you're in luck with the most recent episode.

i don't really know what this show is at this point. nothing has really been "lovecraftian" beyond the first couple episodes.

you know what comes to mind when i hear the phrase "Lovecraft country"? south korea.

who the fuck paid for this show? seriously, just call it something else. there hasn't been anything remotely lovecraftian since the first episode.

what the fuck was that last night? this show is total garbage. only reason i'm still watching is to see where they could possibly end up. hopefully only one more episode. don't know how many are in this one (and hopefully only) season. show is embarrassing to the lovecraft name.

season (and hopefully series) finale was just as ridiculous as the rest of this show. i wish they had called it something else, literally anything else, so as not to have a mark against the lovecraft name when it comes to producing something from his work.