RIP Burt Reynolds

really going to miss this guy. as i think about his body of work, i realize i really love so many of his movies. been a fan for decades. i mean:
Deliverance
The Longest Yard
Gator
Smokey & The Bandit
The End
Hooper
The Cannonball Run
Sharky's Machine
Stroker Ace
Cannonball Run II
Boogie Nights
Mystery, Alaska

and always loved seeing him pop up on tv shows. he has long-threatened a book that will expose serious crimes of hollywood that he wouldn't release until after his death. wonder if that's going to happen?

Re: RIP Burt Reynolds

Happy trails, Bandit. I'm not sure people today understand just what a huge deal Burt was back in the old days. I wish he could've capitalized better on his Boogie Nights resurgence, but I guess it wasn't in the cards.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Re: RIP Burt Reynolds

O-dot wrote:Happy trails, Bandit. I'm not sure people today understand just what a huge deal Burt was back in the old days. I wish he could've capitalized better on his Boogie Nights resurgence, but I guess it wasn't in the cards.
didn't help that i guess he hated that movie, too. mystery, alaska was a great role for him after that.