Re: Mandy [2018]

HAHAHAHAHA this looks fucking fantastic. here's me, watching this trailer: "wow. oh wow, that's dark as fuck. damn. holy shit, that's great! wait... is that A FUCKING TIGER?"

my son informed me his film "Mom And Dad" that's on Hulu is amazing cage-y goodness. going to check it out this weekend to hold me over until this masterpiece.

this was fucking fantastic. wasn't as over-the-top cagey as i hoped from him, but it is a fun movie. it's all over the place tonally, and it just kind of works. glad i bought it instead of renting it, i'll be watching it many times. for fans of: acid, mac & cheese, blood, acid, giant impossible aluminum weapons, blood, and acid.

TC wrote:this was fucking fantastic. wasn't as over-the-top cagey as i hoped from him, but it is a fun movie. it's all over the place tonally, and it just kind of works. glad i bought it instead of renting it, i'll be watching it many times. for fans of: acid, mac & cheese, blood, acid, giant impossible aluminum weapons, blood, and acid.
Granted, I haven't seen that many movies from this year but from the ones I have seen, this is by far my favorite. I was completely hooked from beginning to end. Awesome, awesome film.

I watched this one last night for Halloween. It was pretty cool: visuals and acting were all great. I was a little disappointed by the storyline though.
From the trailer it seemed like there was some supernatural, demonic kind of stuff going on, but really it was just a weird cult and a biker gang doing drugs and killing people.