Death Wish [2017, Roth]

[youtube][/youtube]
all the SJWs are backing away from this. i don't really see the need to update a classic, but if you're going to do it, chicago is the likely setting. i see this and i'm like, ok sure, i guess. good on a DLDB alum. i liked green inferno well enough, and this has a solid cast. i mean, it's a giant fuck you to the current social climate just based on this trailer, which i support in principle. but it still needs to be a good movie to justify even entertaining the idea of rebooting a classic bronson franchise.

Re: Death Wish [2017, Roth]

1) Consider myself a, as the kids say, SJW. I am a devout feminist, I care about representation and equality in all walks of life. You know, the SJW lifestyle.
2) Yeah, Eli is a DLDB alum. Remember him totally gushing about Lynch and that tomatoe project he had back in the day.
3) Still doesn't take away anything from the fact that his movies so far have been the worst kind of explotative trash.
4) This trailer is the most tone deaf shit I think I have ever seen. It's the gun-nuts wet dream, When AC/DC kicked in, I wanted to grab Roth by the neck and punch him over and over again in his tiny balls.

So yeah, not a fan so far.