Re: Westworld

[youtube][/youtube]

As fate would have it I just finished season 1 yesterday finally. So the moral of the story is, it only takes one moronic employee to fuck everything up.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

TC wrote:
Alexhead wrote:What else is coming out then?
handmaid's tale S2.
Gotcha. Don't have Hulu.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

O-dot wrote:Ash vs Evil Dead is back in three weeks.
While I like the show we just kind of stopped watching about halfway through the second season, I don't have a great desire to pick it up again. Glad it's successful for Campbell though.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:
O-dot wrote:Ash vs Evil Dead is back in three weeks.
While I like the show we just kind of stopped watching about halfway through the second season, I don't have a great desire to pick it up again. Glad it's successful for Campbell though.
wow. it. is. spectacular.

get a free hulu trial and binge handmaid's tale. it's fucking great.

I like it fine but it's pretty been there, done that at this point. We'll get to Handmaid's Tale at some point.

I completely forgot to watch season 2. I guess I better get around to it. Also, WTF Pink Floyd? You refused to license Dogs for the WKRP DVD, but have no problems having Brain Damage used to hawk products?
Just cut them up like regular chickens

finished s4. good news is, if you didn't like s3, i feel like s4 is slightly better. it is certainly pulling everything from the prior 3 seasons together and looks like they set up a final s5. haven't heard if it's actually renewed for s5 yet though. but, if not, it's also actually a logical ending point as it does drive home the entire point of the show pretty blatantly. it's still so far away from what s1 was in that s1 was pretty self-contained and "small" in that there wasn't really a "larger world" or whatever. everything since then has pushed it all outwards, ever-expanding, like our own universe. point is, if you're still in before s4, this won't change your mind. it's still very "hard" sci-fi, still incredibly complicated if you haven't been paying attention (and in parts, even if you have). it's really one that will benefit from repeat/binge viewings once the series wraps.