Re: Twin Peaks [2017]

Another filler episode. And the first real mistake with Audrey. Other episodes have been baggy, all fairly fixable with a remorseless pair of scissors, but not sure how you fix this. Although I must say I did like the scene with the French woman, best scene in the episode. p.s. None of this is a spoiler before you wet your pants.

I did like the stuff with Sarah Palmer. She was always a messenger of what was to come where the lodge folk were involved. So it was nice to see her back at it, though it seems like she should have had this premonition about nine episodes ago. I'd move that scene to episode one or two.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

The time shifts are become the number one riddle to solve on this show, for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the big "reveals" (as much of a reveal as Lynch can do) in the end.

I never caught that thing with Ed either until I saw the reddit post but that is NOT a mistake.

Man I love this show.

Yeah even as big of an editing project as this clearly was, I don't see this kind of thing cropping up again and again to no particular effect.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

HO. LY. SHIT.

I'm at the same loss for words after this episode as I was after episode 8.
- Sarah is clearly possessed by mother/experiment.
- Janey-E is Dianes half sister!
- Andy! A huge player and as he did in the first series, he steps up to the plate and delivers when he's needed the most.
- The FWWM scenes! Cole as a dreamer/Lynch as a dreamer! The explanation for the Blue Rose!
- The ominous and foreboding atmosphere all over the episode!
Sorry. One more of those "oh shit I haven't closed my mouth in 20 minutes" episodes.

_Marcus_ wrote:HO. LY. SHIT.

I'm at the same loss for words after this episode as I was after episode 8.
- Sarah is clearly possessed by mother/experiment.
- Janey-E is Dianes half sister!
- Andy! A huge player and as he did in the first series, he steps up to the plate and delivers when he's needed the most.
- The FWWM scenes! Cole as a dreamer/Lynch as a dreamer! The explanation for the Blue Rose!
- The ominous and foreboding atmosphere all over the episode!
Sorry. One more of those "oh shit I haven't closed my mouth in 20 minutes" episodes.
indeed. makes me completely devastated only a few hours left.

i don't know if it should have happened 10 episodes ago, but i do wish there were like 4 episodes left instead of two to play with the gang all together and flesh out some of the other pieces. it's going to be full bore to the finish line and will blow right by so many loose ends.

I'm so very emotional after that episode.
Just pure bliss from start to finish. When they played the theme song during Coopers exit from the hospital, I cried. When they introduced Audrey's Dance, I stood without realizing it. All of the answers (Richard being Mr C's son, Diane being a doppelganger, Audrey being insane probably)... I am just floored. One of the finest, if not the finest, hours of television I've ever seen.