Re: Evil Dead TV

this show was fucking perfect. hit every note beautifully. will be watching several more times before next week. i take back my previous statement - 30 minutes is perfect for this show.

So my daughter had her 15 minutes of fame last night when Bruce Campbell re-Tweeted her post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Awesome! Props to your cool daughter!

As far as the show goes, it's good geek comfort food for folks of our generation, I wouldn't call it great but it's funny and fun, which is really all the originals ever were. Kind of humorous that I watched Army of Darkness with my son on Halloween and it's pretty much PG compared to what they're doing on the series.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

[youtube][/youtube]

Pretty spot on, wish someone would've written some funny dialogue for him.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

watched the last 4 of this last night. holy fuck, how perfect. the season plays like a 5-hour sequel to ED2, which is fantastic in my book. brilliant. i needed this in my life. moar pls.

I thought the actual end was a little limp, but clearly they know they're coming back for a second season.
Thought they did a great job with the black cop lady, her death actually hurt.

this season so far is absolutely bonkers! the possessed delta, lee majors as his dad... so much goodness. this show is one of those things you didn't know you needed until you saw it, now i need this indefinitely.

I think they must be operating under the mindset that only a few thousand viewers are actually tuning in, so they've decided, "Fuck it, no one's watching, let's just tear some shit up."
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

We're only about halfway through the season, I like it every time I watch but for some reason it's fallen out of regular rotation.