Re: Veep

darkness wrote:I got a kick out of the bookend as well. They faced a daunting task this season considering real life is more absurd than anything they dreamed up, but I liked the way it went out. At least Sunday night on HBO wasn't a complete waste.
if you're not watching Barry, you're really missing out. and Silicon Valley should be back soon too i think.

TC wrote:if you're not watching Barry, you're really missing out. and Silicon Valley should be back soon too i think.
I can't stand Bill Hader. I kind of feel like Silicon Valley has overstayed it's welcome. Or at the very least it needed to end with the last season.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

that's a weird one. what's not to like about bill hader? yeah i kind of gave SV a pass last season, first without erlich, but they better nail this season or it has indeed overstayed its welcome.

TC wrote:that's a weird one. what's not to like about bill hader? yeah i kind of gave SV a pass last season, first without erlich, but they better nail this season or it has indeed overstayed its welcome.
It really had the perfect end last season, with them getting their new offices and everyone else losing out. If the series ended there I wouldn't mind.
Just cut them up like regular chickens