Re: Arrow [CW]

haha, wow - they did not waste any time
killing sarah
. that was unexpected. also,
WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE! he had felicity and bailed because he can't multitask and is scared of himself? he's such a tool. always makes the absolute wrong decisions. so dumb. she is clearly the keeper of all the women on this show. also, citing his mother as a business reference is supposed to be a good thing?? lol

He hasn't been himself to be sure, though he's never really had any business sense. That said, just how the hell is he feeding himself and paying for all those arrows and fancy computers and plane trips all over the world?
Since you're a Felicity fan, be sure to watch this week's Flash. There's quite a bit of her in it, and by that I mean both presence and skin.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Looks like we're finally getting to the Laurel as Black Canary.
10525396_10152830907673485_4930915454875306127_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Flash [TV] [201x]

i have 4 episodes left from the first half of the season to watch. at this point, i am merely tolerating this show due to the mild cross-over with arrow. holy fuck is this show dumb. so many holes in every episode. everyone is completely ok with the fact that the main character is in love with the girl that is essentially his sister (foster sister, but from when they were very little, they grew up together), including his "father", her boyfriend, the research team, literally everyone. and everyone but the girl is aware. it's like a really bad smallville, and i say that with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

Re: The Flash [TV] [201x]

It's been a little better since they came back from the break, but yeah, I pretty much just watch it because it's an extension of Arrow. I don't really have a problem with the fact that the girl is his foster sister since it's not biological, and
he finally tells her how he feels at the midseason break so that all goes away anyway. A bit too easily actually, he tells her and then they just kind of decide to get over it and pretend things are normal between them. I guess the writers didn't really know where to go with it so they just decided not to.

Okay, they're just getting ridiculous with the flashbacks now. Seriously,
they want us to believe Oliver was back hanging around Starling City during the time he was supposedly lost on the island?
They need to just quit the flashbacks. He was only gone five years, just how much and how many places can he have gone. Next season we're going to find out he was fighting aliens in space as well while he was lost.

i'm 8 episodes behind on this & flash. it's taking me longer to watch as i'm trying to watch them in air order in case of further cross-over/spoilers. arrow was getting better, flash was getting dumber.

This week's episode was the best of the series yet. Best part was
the talk between Oliver and Detective Lance. He's right really, the Arrow has causes more damage than good when you think about it. A lot of the threats to the city wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for him.

darkness wrote:I seem to have missed that episode.
damn. was hoping i had that to look forward to. oh well, perhaps more leaked pics of emily will surface from this romp.

Considering what's happened in the last couple of episodes I don't see any fun beach romps in anyone's future.

Here you go. They're apparently hanging out in Miami.
katie-cassidy-emily-bett-rickards-miami-beach-selfie-05.jpg
katie-cassidy-emily-bett-rickards-miami-beach-selfie-21.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.