Re: Arrow [CW]

so now i'm about 6 episodes behind i think. eye patch dude just showed up at queen's house. but something you said in the gotham thread made me remember - me & my son were laughing our asses off when that plane crashed on the island... AND THE GODDAMN PILOT WAS FROM STERLING CITY. everyone in the world that goes anywhere near the island is from the same fucking city?? hahahaha. and of course his daughter is that punkish chick. ugh. but i did enjoy ms. smoak in workout clothes.

Lol. You're just getting to the good stuff. But yeah, the island is a bit of a hub for everyone. Honestly they're kind of the point they should just leave it behind now. Even the brief flashbacks they're still working in now don't really add much. But like I said, you're just about to hit the best stuff. This week's episode was the best yet and they seem to have really found their stride. I can honestly say this is one of the few shows I actually eagerly look forward to every week now.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

finally finished. kind of dickish what he did to felicity. i totally bought it, was like "FINALLY!" pretty good wrap, though, overall.

i guess this is a poster for S3?
arrow_ver18_xlg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

just watched that 3rd season trailer. holy crap, looks great. also looks like more felicity, which is a good thing, if only because it also likely means less laurel.

I really don't want to seem him get together with Felicity. For one thing she's the only female in the show he hasn't actually had a relationship with. It seems kind of forced, like they're sticking them together just because, well, she's the only one left he hasn't gotten around to. "It's season three Felicity and I've done everyone else, guess it's your turn."

darkness wrote:I really don't want to seem him get together with Felicity. For one thing she's the only female in the show he hasn't actually had a relationship with. It seems kind of forced, like they're sticking them together just because, well, she's the only one left he hasn't gotten around to. "It's season three Felicity and I've done everyone else, guess it's your turn."
yeah true, once that's over, what's left? i could get onboard with that. still... she's easily the most interesting/least hateable female on the show, although i find it greatly amusing that ollie drove what's her face back to being a lesbian.

Personally I think he belongs with Sara. She's Canary after all. And they made a good fit. They were a great team fighting together.
Plus I have a thing for blondes in black leather.

TC wrote:yeah i'm sure she'll be back in his bed.
Naw, I think they've moved on from that relationship. When she comes back she'll probably just be used to make things uncomfortable with the relationship with Felicity.

Quick thoughts on the first episode of Season Three:
Brandon Routh - noooooooooooo!!!!! Why do I fear he's going to kill this show like he did Chuck.
I'm assuming you approve TC of more Felicity in this episode. And by that I mean her dress that might as well have had a sign on it saying please look at my boobs.
Ah, well, so much for my desire to see more Sara. That was quick.

Re: The Flash [TV] [201x]

I couldn't figure out why this seemed so familiar until I realized the pilot had leaked a couple of months ago and I'd already watched it. It was mostly forgettable then and it still kind of is. But I'll give them time as Arrow didn't really get good until the second season.

darkness wrote:Quick thoughts on the first episode of Season Three:
Brandon Routh - noooooooooooo!!!!! Why do I fear he's going to kill this show like he did Chuck.
I'm assuming you approve TC of more Felicity in this episode. And by that I mean her dress that might as well have had a sign on it saying please look at my boobs.
Ah, well, so much for my desire to see more Sara. That was quick.
haven't watched it yet, but - routh, really? nooooooo indeed. ugh.
felicity - yes please. approve of the pics making the rounds on the web too.