Re: Bill & Ted 3

_Marcus_ wrote:
TC wrote:it appears keanu's entire head is botox'd beyond expressive capability
Isn't that just... Keanu being Keanu?
yeah i don't know what happened. in the matrix, he was still able to make faces. in john wick, it comes off as stoic-ness. but somewhere between the two, his facial muscles froze. i feel bad talking shit about the guy, as everything i've ever read about him says he's a top notch human being and someone i'd love to meet.

Re: Bill & Ted 3

Well, watched this over the weekend. It was - quite possibly, and without hyperbole - the worst movie i’ve ever seen. There are zero redeeming qualities. I am the target audience - i loved the first two and wanted this to be good. Even at the 20 min mark when my wife was groaning i was still holding out hope it would turn. It does not. The acting is bad, the music is bad, the writing is terrible, there is literally no reason to watch this. Ok, Dave Grohl’s split-second cameo was amusing, but that’s it. As discussed, Keanu seems incapable of making the facial expressions that this character’s posture and dialog indicates he should be making. His daughter is doing a “Ted” impression from the first two movies - everything from the way she moves to her haircut - and is not in the least bit convincing. The first two, while being pretty ridiculous, did at least try to explain why things were working, etc. This one just assumes you’ll buy any old shit they throw at you and doesn’t bother. Man, it’s so bad it’s making me angry thinking about it two days later.