Re: Game Of Thrones

I'm finally finished with season three and caught up. I thought the third season was kind of a dud, though it picked up a bit at the end. But there are way too many characters I just don't give a crap about who's story ran its course episodes ago that should be eliminated.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:
TC wrote:wait. :)
Spoilers for season four already?
just referring to the general george RR martin way of character "development" - have a character you don't like? just wait. :)

Midway through Season 2 here. I'd have to say, the Lannister incest stuff seems to be the worst-kept secret in all the realm.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Wrapped up Season 2 last night. Man, what a show. I like having a new program to obsess out over post-Breaking Bad. When it comes to fanboy-oriented geek fiction, I'll take this any day over the half-assish Walking Dead.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:Wrapped up Season 2 last night. Man, what a show. I like having a new program to obsess out over post-Breaking Bad. When it comes to fanboy-oriented geek fiction, I'll take this any day over the half-assish Walking Dead.
Season 3 will blow your brains out. Avoid all spoilers.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:Season 3 will blow your brains out. Avoid all spoilers.
Well I may be too late on that. Oh well. But I knew about Ned going into Season One, so no biggie.

Darned internet. Seeing it all unfold will be slightly less effective, but still highly effective.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."