Re: Game Of Thrones

klimov wrote:I've enjoyed my fair share of HBO series, but just couldn't get into this one.
My interest waxes and wanes, usually I'm just starting to get bored when something good happens.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

based on a bit of spoilerage I read on the books, this season should end with some pretty fucked up shit. I will say no more.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:based on a bit of spoilerage I read on the books, this season should end with some pretty fucked up shit. I will say no more.

Well, everyone catch this week's episode?

i am WAY behind, but i know something major apparently happens. i have avoided any spoilers so far and hope to continue to do so for awhile. if you're going to talk about it, be sure to black it out.

Oh I won't say a word, good luck avoiding in on the internet. I will say that, 3 seasons in, I've finally figured out who the hell everyone's talking about at any given time, which is a big positive when it comes to enjoying the show. Definitely my favorite season so far. Had a good long talk with my brother this morning about some of the differences between the show and the books, too. He feels they've done a very good job considering the amount of things they've had to cut or change.

I started Season 2 during a free HBO weekend last Thanksgiving, but didn't make it far. So yeah, way behind here, too. :-\
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

holy fucking shit! watched the final three episodes friday night. holy fuck... i can't fucking believe they killed the entire stark party. the brutal stabbing of the stomach of robb's wife... holy shit. it's been a couple days and i'm still blown away by these episodes. tyrion really did marry sansa, jamie is back in king's landing, cersi's weird reaction, deification of blondie.... next season is going to be tits. i mean, even more tits than it is now. like dolly parton tits. what a show.

Yeah, I engaged in spoilers coming up...next season will not be a disappointment if you like what's happened so far. There are still several major game changers from the third novel that they will be addressing.

I finally started on this and am almost through with season 2. I was wondering why a fantasy show was so popular with the masses. I see why now. It's about one third plot and two thirds naked people fucking.
Just cut them up like regular chickens