Re: Game Of Thrones

Nice! I believe my brother told me there is a virtually dialogue-free episode depicting a war at sea that should be epic.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

game_of_thrones_ver12_xlg.jpg
game_of_thrones_ver13_xlg.jpg
game_of_thrones_ver14_xlg.jpg
game_of_thrones_ver15_xlg.jpg
game_of_thrones_ver16_xlg.jpg
game_of_thrones_ver17_xlg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

great season so far. a little slower than last season, which is strange as leading up to it all we heard about was how difficult it's going to be cramming everything into eight or so hours. still, enjoying it. also strange - no gratuitous sex scenes last week. !_!

this might make it even more enjoyable...
gameofthrones[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I think they're doing 12 episodes this season, and yes, enjoyable albeit slow, I especially got snoozy during the premiere but I realize it's all set-up to some major shit going down. Not unlike last season, which didn't race out of the gates but ended up being quite good. That drinking game is awesome although it assumes I'm keeping track of half of the character names, which I am not.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

pretty sick "birth" scene at the end of last week's episode, wow! getting pretty awesome pretty quickly.

here's an interview with one of my least favorite characters on the show but with someone who may end up being the hottest girl on it, sophie turner:
[youtube][/youtube]

man she's beautiful.