Stallone is.......Brock Samson.

Wtf? I want to see this. Didn't plan on that.

With Julie Benz too? That's some well-shot violence.
Ride me a worm, you're a rider...
Walk without rhythm and you're a strider of deserts...

Damn, that wasn't too shabby! If Stallone's having a second wind, then bring on COBRA II. :killer:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Cheezuz, that looks brutal. That scene where he shoots that dude in the car at close range looks like something out of a Miike-film.

Damn, that looks very promising. Possible retribution after that horrible film rocky balboa.
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

When does he start shooting F.I.S.T.2?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Nighthawks 2?

but yeah, that looks to certainly crush R2 & R3, thankfully. feel like watching first blood again now.

Tango & Cash 2: F.U.B.A.R. Again.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Oscar 2!!!!!
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

darkness wrote:Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot 2!!
You had to say what everyone else left unsaid. I hope you are proud, sir.

NOW we know why klim's in Thailand...watch the Rambo credits closely... 8)

Alexhead wrote:NOW we know why klim's in Thailand...watch the Rambo credits closely... 8)
nah, everyone knows it's solely for the underage hookers.

Rambo

What a suck-a-thon this was. Non-existing script, horrendous acting all across the board and some of the worst cgi-splatter I've ever seen.

That is all.

Re: Rambo

_Marcus_ wrote:What a suck-a-thon this was. Non-existing script, horrendous acting all across the board and some of the worst cgi-splatter I've ever seen.

That is all.
Gotta disagree. This was class on a stick :)