Re: Breaking Bad

T. Clay's WORLD WAR Z... Complete with rape scene too shocking for theaters!
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Yeah, this was back in 2005, before Plan B had expanded into more indie and arthouse-type films. Seemed a bit of a bizarre proposal at the time, but clearly he knew what he was talking about...

[youtube][/youtube]

Back on topic, and considering this thread will sadly soon fade away like a meth kingpin with cancer, had to post this...as someone who has spent way too many hours playing Lego Batman 2 with my son, I can say with confidence that these coders stuck the goddamn landing.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

big d note wrote:Whoa, finally finished this show last night and read through the whole thread. The first page starts out amusing.
Not bad, eh?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

I'll admit to having read this thread a few times. Now we just need klimmy to watch it and tell us how horrible it is and we can put a lock on it.

klimov wrote:Sorry, too busy watching The Good Wife.
I won't read a funnier thing on the internet all week.

TC wrote:
big d note wrote:Whoa, finally finished this show last night and read through the whole thread. The first page starts out amusing.
never heard of it.
watched it last night. at least, most of it, as i fell asleep.

:loony: