Re: Breaking Bad

i can't wait for the return of this!!! so, here's a pic of paul and cranston for you.
ding.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Description of the first couple minutes of Episode one of The End, from their ComicCon panel. Spoiler alert--Walt has hair.
Opening Shot: Skateboard rolling around. People doing tricks. You can't really see the people, its mostly focused on the skateboard. Its like a go pro cam was attached to the board. But you get some shots that start giving you more of the picture. You can tell that they're skating in a pool. And then you can tell that its more than one person, maybe two or three. Then you see the ramp that they built to skate into the empty pool. Then you see the entire backyard. It looks ignored and unkept. Practically abandoned. The audience should pretty quickly recognize the backyard to be Walter White's backyard.

Walter's car drives up to the front of his house. The house is fenced off with chain link fence, and looks like an abandoned or maybe even condemned house now. Walter is driving the brown car we saw him driving in the first episode of the season... the one with the guns in the trunk. He opens the trunk, reveals the guns, and fishes out a crowbar. Walter has a head of hair, and a very bush beard. He pushes apart the fencing, and walks into his house.

The house is empty. Again, it looks like an abandoned house. Everything is dirty and damaged. Walter sees figures skateboarding in his empty pool through the back door. Its either covered in plastic or really dirty so the skateboarders can't really see him. The camera pans back on him and you see that there is something written on the wall behind him in yellow spray paint. The camera cuts back a little further, and you see its "Heisenberg."

Walter goes to a different room ignoring the skateboarders. He puts down the crowbar, and starts working at the screw to an electrical socket cover. He pops it off and takes the container of ricin hidden behind it. Cut to him putting away the crowbar and closing the trunk of his car. Walter turns around and see's his neighbor frozen in the middle of her unpacking her car of groceries. She's staring at him frozen... Maybe in fear, maybe surprise. Walter matches her gaze. She drops her groceries, and fruit rolls into the street. Roll opening credits.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

yeah, i read that. i'm fucking drooling. it's not really a "spoiler" for me - i mean, it's as much of a "spoiler" as the beginning scene of the previous season, which was (still is) seemingly unrelated. we have no context yet, as they tend to do with those scenes. doesn't make it any less awesome. i also love that the first part still happens in some places. :)

godDAMN was that satisfying. i can't even imagine how the final 7 will play out after that ending. wasn't expecting that. this show will absolutely go down as being both ground-breaking and one of the best ever. applause all around. also, directed by cranston. wonder what he's going to be doing next? we already know where hank and marie end up - under the dome and michael j. fox respectively.

TC wrote:godDAMN was that satisfying. i can't even imagine how the final 7 will play out after that ending. wasn't expecting that. this show will absolutely go down as being both ground-breaking and one of the best ever. applause all around. also, directed by cranston. wonder what he's going to be doing next? we already know where hank and marie end up - under the dome and michael j. fox respectively.
Yeah, felt the same. So glad they didn't
drag on with Hank knowing who Whalt really is, and instead set it up for a fucking monster of an ending.
Also great to see Aaron Paul really flexing his acting muscles.