Re: Breaking Bad

That's pretty much what I figured, AMC is doing that to us with The Walking Dead this season too. Expect a midseason break a lot sooner than anyone would like.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

amazing...
shitty site wrote:Breaking Bad Actors Star In Weirdest Cross-Promo Ever: Campaign Ads for Prep School Student Body President

After his opponent, Summer Kennedy, got Giancarlo "Gus Fring" Esposito to endorse her for Associated Student Body president, Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences student Maxwell Ulin went out and convinced Walter White and Jesse Pinkman to side with him.

Unfortunately, the Gus video is set to private (for now), but no matter since, after watching the response video, you'll be far too terrified to vote for anyone else.
[youtube][/youtube]

THR wrote:The wait is almost over: The fifth and final season of AMC's Emmy darling Breaking Bad will premiere in July.

AMC on Monday announced return dates for the critical darling, which will kick off the first half of its final season on Sunday, July 15 at 10 p.m. with eight episodes, with the final half of the season returning in summer 2013.

I posted it within 5 minutes of seeing the announcement for it. Tried to get one, but the website was too bogged down. :sob: The other 2 are awesome too, especially the Salamanca one. Hopefully they make more and I can snag one.
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

I forget, do any of you guys watch Mad Men? Never discussed it here, but I'll tell you what, it's pretty fucking sublime.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."