O-dot wrote:Fox News' female news personalities are hotter than CNN's. Excluding Greta Van Susteren, that is.
A good point. But when I want actual news I stick with CNN. Fox is overrun with editorial commentary shows and little real news coverage. Which I guess is better than MSNBC which appears to have gone all tabloid.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

O-dot wrote:
darkness wrote:Though I suppose it's worth keeping to have CNN and such for election coverage.
Fox News' female news personalities are hotter than CNN's. Excluding Greta Van Susteren, that is.
Bollocks to that. Erica Hill and Rudi Bahktiar (who may not be on CNN anymore, like I watch "news" channels) are way hotter than any fox chick. But then again, I'd have to keep the channel on for more than the 2 seconds it takes to observe and flip past.........
Ride me a worm, you're a rider...
Walk without rhythm and you're a strider of deserts...

Erica's cute, but her overexcited, "sassy" personality wears thin fast. Rudi left CNN about two years ago for a very short stint at Fox, and inexplicably hardly ever got any airtime.

My favorite nowadays is Julie Banderas, one of Fox's weekend anchors. A sexy brunette with great curves and a penchant for short skirts. The screen grabs really don't do her justice.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Fox News used to be the home of hot women in short skirts, especially in the mornings and during the day. Seems like somewhere around 2001 or so they started shooting them more from the neck up only and having them wear longer skirts. I can only assume the bible thumpers in their audience were complaining. Either that, or they think after 9/11 that if a girl shows her legs the terrorist win. Probably a combination of the two.

so anyway, these are tonight. watching the first one now. halfway through and it's REALLY heavy for Chuck. not bad, jsut different. very dramatic, for sure.

god this show is so full of hot half-naked women.

Ah, thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot about it. I'm sure the DVR would have grabbed it, but I'm dropping my cable tomorrow so I might not have had time to watch it before I take the equipment back.

Re: Chuck

and now we have the very first epic fail from this series. this had better be the last, dammit - don't screw up a great thing!
CNN wrote:Nicole Richie to guest star on NBC's Chuck

NEW YORK (AP) -- As Paris Hilton's sidekick on "The Simple Life," Nicole Richie showed a flair for comedy -- and an impish glee at cracking jokes at others' expense.

The 26-year-old celebutante will again display a caustic streak in an upcoming guest spot on NBC's "Chuck," portraying the mean-spirited high school nemesis of undercover CIA agent Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski).

In the episode, which will air this fall, Sarah must confront Richie's character when she is forced to attend her 10-year high school reunion for a mission with fellow agent Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi) as her date.

"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," executive producer Josh Schwartz said in a statement Wednesday. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."

She has previously guest starred on TV's "American Dreams" and "8 Simple Rules ... for Dating My Teenage Daughter."

Richie and her beau, Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden, welcomed daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden in January.

THR wrote:'Chuck' gets back-nine order
NBC series returns Sept. 29

NBC has given a back-nine order to its drama series "Chuck," just over a month before the show's second-season premiere.

"Chuck," which returns at 8 p.m. Sept. 29, had a solid but abbreviated first season because of the writers strike. It's understood that NBC executives have been impressed with what they've seen from the first six episodes of the show's second-season order and decided to hand out an early full-season pickup.

"We couldn't be more excited with the creative direction Josh (Schwartz) and his team are executing on 'Chuck,' " NBC Entertainment executive vp Teri Weinberg said. "This show has really hit its stride and deserves a full-season commitment to carry out the producers' vision for this unique series."

"Chuck," which is from Warner Bros. TV, College Hill Pictures and Wonderland Sound and Vision, stars Zachary Levi as the title character, a computer geek who suddenly finds himself in a new career as the government's most vital secret agent.

Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak created the series. They also exec produce with McG and Scott Rosenbaum.
w00t!

TC wrote:
THR wrote:'Chuck' gets back-nine order
NBC series returns Sept. 29

NBC has given a back-nine order to its drama series "Chuck," just over a month before the show's second-season premiere.

"Chuck," which returns at 8 p.m. Sept. 29, had a solid but abbreviated first season because of the writers strike. It's understood that NBC executives have been impressed with what they've seen from the first six episodes of the show's second-season order and decided to hand out an early full-season pickup.

"We couldn't be more excited with the creative direction Josh (Schwartz) and his team are executing on 'Chuck,' " NBC Entertainment executive vp Teri Weinberg said. "This show has really hit its stride and deserves a full-season commitment to carry out the producers' vision for this unique series."

"Chuck," which is from Warner Bros. TV, College Hill Pictures and Wonderland Sound and Vision, stars Zachary Levi as the title character, a computer geek who suddenly finds himself in a new career as the government's most vital secret agent.

Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak created the series. They also exec produce with McG and Scott Rosenbaum.
w00t!
Up with Chuck!
Ride me a worm, you're a rider...
Walk without rhythm and you're a strider of deserts...

sooo... out of the 37 pages in this particular forum, you're just now noticing that it says "Film/DVD/TV" on the front page and has TV content in it?

i suggest new glasses and/or an ennema.

so, 15 minutes from the premier. that's the good news.

the bad news is that terminator: the sarah connor chronicles has been canceled... from my TV. that or chuck, hm, what to watch....

bye-bye sarah connor, hello sarah walker. much better.

We got these things called dvr's now, or even vcr's, that allow you to watch one show and record another. Nifty things. ;)
I downloaded the new Chuck from itunes last week (NBC but all their premier's up early). Pretty good stuff. Though I swear Chuck and blond girl (okay, I forget the character's name I confess) have gone on a first date about five times now.

but this was a real date, as they assumed he would no longer be of use to the agencies, so he would not be her assignment.

was a good episode, but not the best. lots of it felt like "reminder setup". should be better next week.

still love it.